The Microsoft Cloud
Cloud definition (Cloud):
Cloud is a technology that uses the connectivity and large scale of the Internet to host a wide range of resources, programs and information. In this way, cloud computing allows the user to access them through any computer, tablet or cell phone and from anywhere, that is, a world of information in the palm of their hand, without the need to connect to a personal computer or local server.
Online services that do not require downloading, installation and access of any type of software or file on your computer. You just need a browser and a good internet connection to use them.
The Cloud serves as a way to democratize information and improve the experience of those who depend on technological resources at a personal or professional level without needing a whole list of machines to access information, guaranteeing privacy, preventing invasions and security of losing data when a hardware breaks down.
Some advantages of Azure:
- Reduced infrastructure costs: as it eliminates capital expenditures on hardware and software purchases, installation and maintenance;
- Space saving: as resources remain stored online;
- Information centralization: preventing all data from being kept in different programs, with different types of authentication and access forms;
- Adapting to your needs: thanks to the power of elasticity that provides the ideal amount of resources, storage and processing;
- Remote work: company employees can access all data through any computer, notebook, tablet or smartphone, as long as they are connected to the Internet.
- Automatic server updates.
Amidst so many benefits, cloud computing has become the preferred choice of many businesses and users alike. Not in vain, virtually everything we currently consume on the Internet – social networking, file storage, streaming video and music – comes from applications and services hosted in the cloud.
Understand how it works:
Cloud computing uses a remote server to connect users’ devices to centralized resources. A remote server stores all the data and programs you need and it can be in your own country or across the world, for example in Japan, at Leef we are Microsoft Silver partners and we have three servers spread around the world. planet, ensuring maximum data security. You can access them online, from anywhere.
Importantly, there are three types of cloud computing: public, private and hybrid. If you are a business and plan to use a cloud service, keep in mind that the choice will depend on factors related to cost, availability, performance and expectations.
- Public cloud: Provided by third parties and available to any person or company that wishes to hire them. In this model, the customer is responsible for what will be uploaded to the cloud. In the public cloud, everything is available on the web and shared among multiple users who use it simultaneously, but separately, this model tends to be cheaper.
- Private cloud: The company maintains the cloud infrastructure in its internal domain and offers restricted access to selected users. In general, the private cloud is used by organizations that must follow certain regulations and specific rules about data and information security and privacy, as is the case with some financial and government institutions.
- Hybrid cloud: It is the combination that allows sharing data and applications between the two types of cloud mentioned. Thus, according to the need and the business strategy, some resources are used privately, others are used publicly or are connected through technologies.
Finally, we’ve concluded that cloud computing is an increasingly evident need, but did you know that Leef can help you implement Microsoft’s Cloud?
Leef is a Microsoft Silver partner and has several customers who saved by doing Cloud projects with us, our expert consultancy will be able to help you assess the current scenario what is possible to go to the cloud in a conscious way and especially without dependence on your provider.
In fact, helping our client so that he is not tied to his Cloud provider is one of the main precautions to be taken into account.